The Achievement Center/Hope Haven offers a variety of services for people in need.
General admission requirements.
- Mental, Physical and/or psychiatric disabilities that are barriers to gainful employment and/or independent living
- Ability to benefit from the program
- Consent from individual or from legal guardian
- Funding for services
- Free from active chemical abuse
- Not a serious threat to self or others
The Achievement Center/Hope Haven does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, creed, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, sex, or disabling condition. Hope Haven is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
CARF (Commission for the Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities) -
- Employment services: employee development services, planning services, organizational employment services
- Community Employment Services: job development; job supports; job-site training
- Community services: Housing; Child, Youth, & Family; Integration; supported living
- Case Management/Services Coordination: Psychosocial Rehab (Adults)
- Community Integration: Psychosocial Rehab (adults)
- Board Governance
Accredited member of Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA)
US Department of Labor: Special Minimum Wage Certificates
Minnesota Department of Human Services
- CADI waiver - supported employment
- MR/RC waiver - supported employment
Minnesota Department of Economic Development – Vocational Rehabilitation Svcs.
- Extended Employment - Basic
- Extended Employment - SMI (for persons with Serious Mental Illness)
- Extended Employment - IPS (for persons with Serious Mental Illness)
- Minnesota Vocational Rehabilitation Program